If you have been using a Queen's PC and you login with your Queen's NetID and password, your personal OneDrive folder will already be synced on your computer. If this is the case, please skip to step 2.
Step 1 (if you are not currently using OneDrive or are using a non-Queen's PC)
- Press the Windows Key and search OneDrive. Select the oneDrive app.
- Follow the steps to sign in to OneDrive. Please ensure you are using your Queen's NetID and password to sign in
- If successful you should see the small blue OneDrive in your taskbar
If you are using a personal computer you might notice a second OneDrive icon. This is because OneDrive is now syncing your files associated with your personal Microsoft account and the files associated with your Queen's account.
- On the ASO SharePoint site <Link to follow> right click on the Courses folder and choose Add shortcut to OneDrive
- The folder will now be available with your OneDrive files.