The Information Services and Technology - Student Advisory Committee was being formed by ITS to provide a forum for students to share their concerns and priorities about information technology at Queen's University. The committee's terms of reference can be accessed here: Terms of Reference.
The committee's membership will include representatives from student societies across campus. The committee discusses current and new IT initiatives and is mandated to develop a report each year and to present this to ITS management. ITS management in turn responds to the report to answer student concerns and to continue the communication process.
Meeting Minutes: 2013-14 Academic Year
Annual Report: 2012-13 Academic Year
Meeting Minutes: 2012-13 Academic Year
- Meeting Minutes - October 1, 2012
- Meeting Minutes - November 5, 2012
- Meeting Minutes - December 3, 2012
- Meeting Minutes - February 4, 2013
- Meeting Minutes - March 4, 2013
- Meeting Minutes - April 3, 2013
Annual Report: Winter 2012 term
Meeting Minutes: Winter 2012 term