The Enterprise Information Technology Advisory Committee provides a forum for members to share their concerns and priorities about information technology at Queen's University.
Mandate: Oversees direction, planning, priorities and investment for the University's enterprise-level IT services for communication, collaboration, and information management, and ensures that Queen's has the appropriate array of such services. Approves strategies, priorities and policies, and makes recommendations to the Operations Review Committee around new or changing enterprise initiatives and policies.
- IT Directors in Faculties
- IT Director in Advancement
- IT Manager in Residences
- Equivalent of IT Director in Library
- HPCVL representative
- IT Director in Clinical Trials
- IT Manager in School of Computing
- Three representatives from ITS Management Team
- Ensure alignment of enterprise IT services with academic and administrative direction, goals and priorities.
- Ensure that an appropriate array of enterprise services are provided for departments, faculty, staff and students to enable effective communication, broad collaboration, and timely access to information.
- Provide a forum where new requirements or emerging technologies are discussed and considered.
- Provide oversight for the identification and selection of enterprise level service solutions.
- Communicate the University's IT strategies and priorities for enterprise IT services to the campus.
- Ensure that appropriate security is maintained for all enterprise services, through corresponding measures, controls and policies.
- Provide direction to, where appropriate, prevent unnecessary redundancy or non-sustainable service implementations, and the resulting inefficiencies and risks.
Agenda/Minutes QShare Folder for EITAC
2015 - 2016
September 2, 2015 (2:00 pm, Dupuis G15) - Agenda, Minutes
October 5, 2015 (1:45pm, Dupuis G15) - Agenda, Minutes
November 2, 2015 (2:00pm, Stauffer Library, Room 210) - Agenda, Minutes, Office 365 Collaboration
December 16, 2015 (1:30pm, Goodes Hall, Room LL228) - Agenda, Minutes
January 11, 2016 (2:00pm, Dupuis Hall, G15) - Agenda, Minutes
February 11, 2016 (10:30am, Dupuis Hall, G15) - Agenda, Minutes
2014 - 2015
September 23, 2014 (11:00 am, Dupuis G15) - Agenda, De-provisioning Procedure, Access Authorization Procedure, Draft O365 Statement, Minutes
October 24, 2014 (11:00 am, Dupuis G15) - Agenda, Gazette Story, Minutes
November 17, 2014 (1:00 pm, Dupuis G15) - Agenda, Draft Survey, Minutes
December 16, 2014 (11:00 am, Dupuis G15) - Agenda, Minutes, IT Research Services Handout
January 15, 2015 (3:00 pm, Beamish-Munro 310) - Agenda, Minutes
February 12, 2015 (3:00 pm, Dupuis G15) - Agenda, Minutes
March 12, 2015 (11:00 am, Dupuis G15) - Agenda, Educational Technology Award (draft), Minutes
April 13, 2015 (2:00 pm, Dupuis G15) - Agenda, Minutes
May 11, 2015 (2:00pm, Beamish-Munro 310) Agenda, Minutes, Tableau presentation
June 12, 2015 (1:30pm, Beamish-Munro 310) Agenda
2013 - 2014
September 19, 2013 - Agenda, Minutes
October 24, 2013 - Agenda, Minutes
November 5, 2013 - Agenda, Minutes
November 21, 2013 - Agenda, Minutes, EDRMS Update
December 19, 2013 - Agenda, Minutes
January 16, 2014 - Agenda, Minutes, CAP Team Presentation, PCI Committee Presentation
March 3, 2014 - Agenda, Minutes
March 21, 2014 - Agenda, Minutes
April 14, 2014 - Agenda, IT@Queen's - Planning (pg 16), Minutes
May 13, 2014 - Agenda, Minutes, TridentHE System Schematic Summary
June 18, 2014 (1:00 pm, Dupuis G15) - Agenda, Minutes
2012 - 2013
Sept. 24, 2012 - Minutes
Oct. 15th, 2012 - Minutes
November 13, 2012 - Minutes
December 17, 2012 - Minutes
January 17, 2013 - Agenda
February 26, 2013 - Agenda, Minutes
March 21, 2013 - Agenda, Minutes
April 17, 2013 - Agenda, Minutes
May 17, 2013 - Agenda, Minutes
June 17, 2013 - Agenda, Minutes
2011 - 2012
May 14, 2012 - EITAC 14 May 2012.pptx
January 17, 2013 - ITServices Virtualization - Terry Black
June 17, 2013 - Systems and Storage Initiatives - Brad Hannah/Terry Black
Meetings for the 2013/14 academic year will be scheduled over the summer.