In order to export submissions and reviews, the instructor role is required. If you are not an instructor, please contact email@example.com and request for your permissions to be elevated.
Please note that reviews and submissions should be exported after the activity has ended. Exporting before an activity closes will result in missing reviews or submissions.
- In the activity, choose Download all submissions from the left menu. This will download a Zip file.
- Extract the Zip file.
- Each folder represents a student. The Review document contains reviews that were written about the student's work. The other file will be the student's original submission.
- In the activity, select View all reviews from the menu on the left
- On the Reviews page, choose Download as Excel
- This will download all of the reviews in the activity to a spreadsheet. Reviews can be sorted in Microsoft Excel to facilitate grading
If you would prefer to simply have a back up or read printed versions of reviews, Download as MSWord can be selected