Click on the applicable link below to be shown instructions on how to create a narrated PowerPoint.
When creating your narrated PowerPoint please keep the following best practices in mind:
- Use a transcript. This will help keep your talking points organized as you advance through each slide
- Speak slowly and annunciate
- When narrating, leave about one second of silence at the beginning and ending for each slide
- Evenly distribute content on slides
- Try to keep Slide segments under 10 minutes
- If possible, use a room or an office with minimal background noise
- Save Presentations in .PPTX format. This will embed narrations and allow them to be uploaded to CDS
Click on the image below to be taken back to the Moodle dashboard.