Before an activity can be created, a course and instructor account needs to be created for you. Please contact Julian Enright (enrightj@queensu) and Martin Tan (email@example.com) to request an account.
Aropa uses 3 different permission levels:
- Instructor - can administrate the activity, impersonate users
- TA Grader - can grade activities they were assigned
- Students - can participate in the peer review process
Please note that Instructors do not have the ability to grade. It is possible to an Instructor to impersonate a TA and then grade.
- Login to https://aropa2.gla.ac.uk/aropa/aropa.php?action=login&at=37 using the username and password that was provided to you
Select the appropriate class and choose Create assignment from the menu on the left
If this is the first time you are accessing your class, visit Setting up Your Class for more information on adding students and TAs.
- Fill in the information on the New Assignment page