- Login to Aropa. TAs and Instructor can access Aropa from the course, the same way students access it.
- As a Marker, select the assignment to grade. Depending on how the activity is configured there might be more than one assignment available to grade.
Under Your reviewing allocations choose View submission, download the associated work, and choose Back
If you are grading individual reviews Aropa will sort reviews based on the submitter. This way TAs can read one submission and grade the assocated reviews. If configured this way, the NetID of the original submitter will be listed on the right.
- Choose Write your review and begin grading. Choose Save when finished
- Confirm your changes by clicking Finished
- Repeat steps 3-5 for the remaining reviews
If you are the instructor and several TAs will be grading specific students in the activity you can check in by doing the following:
- As an instructor, choose View review marking from the left-hand menu
- in the Reviewer marking activity, choose monitor marking from the left-hand menu
- On the Monitor Marking page, verify the students that have been graded by other TAs. Bolded NetIDs with a check mark indicates that marks/feedback has been assigned. Bolded NetIDs with a check mark and asterisk indicates that this feedback has been viewed by the student
Once grading is complete, please contact email@example.com to have your grades exported to OnQ.
If you are an instructor in Aropa, you have the ability to impersonate any of your students in the activity.
- From the left menu, choose Impersonate other user
Type in the NetID of the student you want to impersonate and choose Impersonate other user
You can revert to your Instructor account by choosing REVERT at the top of the page
- In the assignment, choose Manage Extensions from the left
- On the Manage Extensions page, type in the NetID of the student you wish to grant the extension for.
- Select an alternate date for the submission, the review, or both and choose Save changes
- Grab the Student's NetID. You can find this from the Global Address Book in Outlook, by exporting the grades in OnQ, or simply asking the student to include their NetID
- While logged in to the activity as an instructor, choose Impersonate User .
- On the Impersonate page, type in the NetID of the user whose password needs to be reset and choose Impersonate other user.
- Once logged in as the student, choose Home from the breadcrumbs and select Change Password
Type in the new password and click Change password. You can revert back to your Instructor account by choosing Revert at the top of the page.
To facilitate access to the activity, it's recommended that the password be changed to the student's NetID.
- Send the new login information to the student
In order to export submissions and reviews, the instructor role is required. If you are not an instructor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request for your permissions to be elevated.
Please note that reviews and submissions should be exported after the activity has ended. Exporting before an activity closes will result in missing reviews or submissions.