- Login to Aropa. TAs and Instructor can access Aropa from the course, the same way students access it.
- In the Aropa activity, choose Impersonate other user from the menu on the left.
- On the Impersonate page, type in GPHY_marker and choose Impersonate.
- As a Marker, choose the assignment you have been instructed to grade (it might be your own group or another TA's)
- Under Your reviewing allocations, Reviews written by students in your TA group will be listed. They will be listed in the format reviewer NetID / Submitter NetID. When ready, choose View submission, to view the review. You can download the submission the review was written about at the bottom of the page. Once reviewed, choose Back.
Choose Write your review and to begin grading.
At the top of the page, choose the radio button that best describes the review. Select the radio button under the Applies column to quickly choose a sentence that describes the review. More feedback can be entered in the textbox if needed. Choose Save when finished.
If all of the radio buttons haven’t been selected Aropa might display a warning message about the review being incomplete. The message can be dismissed as the grades will still be saved and available to students. All of the radio buttons on the grading sheet do not need to be selected.
- Confirm your changes by clicking Finished
- Repeat steps 5-8 for the remaining reviews
If you are the instructor and several TAs will be grading specific students in the activity you can check in by doing the following:
- As an instructor, choose View review marking from the left-hand menu
- in the Reviewer marking activity, choose monitor marking from the left-hand menu
- On the Monitor Marking page, verify the students that have been graded by other TAs. Bolded NetIDs with a check mark indicates that marks/feedback has been assigned. Bolded NetIDs with a check mark and asterisk indicates that this feedback has been viewed by the student
Once grading is complete, please contact email@example.com to have your grades exported to OnQ
- In the assignment, choose Manage Extensions from the left
- On the Manage Extensions page, type in the NetID of the student you wish to grant the extension for.
- Select an alternate date for the submission, the review, or both and choose Save changes
Extensions can be granted for the submission phase or review phase or both. If only one extension is needed the date field can be left blank for the phase that does not require an extension. The Date granted field is automatically populated when the extension is granted.
Please note that reviews and submissions should be exported after the activity has ended. Exporting before an activity closes will result in missing reviews or submissions.