After the Review Phase has opened, TAs and the Instructor will have access to the Monitor Reviews button on the left of the Assignment Administration page. The leftmost column lists the NetID of the Reviewer while the two rightmost columns list the NetIDs of the authors whose work was allocated to the reviewer.
The order can be changed to view the Author and associated reviewers by clicking on the View by author button at the top of the page.
Aropa codes the status of the reviews in the rightmost columns as follows:
- Unbolded NetID (e.g. qu2202211) indicates that the review hasn't been started
- Bolded NetID (e.g. qu2202211) indicates that the allocated work has been viewed but a review has not been started
- Bolded NetID with a plus symbol (e.g. qu2202211+) indicates that the review has been saved but is incomplete.
- Bolded NetID with a check mark symbol (e.g. qu2202211✓) indicates that the review is complete
- Bolded NetID with a check mark symbol and an asterix (e.g. qu2202211✓*) indicates that the review is complete and the author being reviewed has viewed the feedback