Although sharing in OneDrive seems relatively straightforward, it's important that the appropriate permissions be set. This will ensure the teaching can properly access all of the files you submitted.
- Login to https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/signin/ with your Queen's NetID@queensu.ca email address and password
- In the upper-left, choose New > Folder and create a meaningful title.
- Select the folder and upload your work by dragging and dropping into the browser
- Once the work has been uploaded choose Share at the top of the page.
- In the Share window, choose People you specify can view under Copy link.
- In Link settings choose People in Queen's University with the link and click Apply
- Click Copy to copy the link to your clipboard.
- Depending on how your work is submitted, the link will either need to be pasted into a document and uploaded to onQ or submitted directly to onQ.